The types of personal information that we collect about you will depend on our relationship with you and may include the following:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, contact details, photos;
- Your financial information, including your bank account and credit card details;
- Any other information that we may need to identify you as well as any information that you provide to us on our website
We may collect personal information where you input information into our website, purchase our goods, sign up to our newsletter, and/or from cookies and traffic data.
How we use and disclose your personal data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide you with our goods and services;
- To improve our goods and services;
- To send you updates and promotional information relating to our products;
- For research purposes. Some of the data provided may be de-identified e.g. no name or reference to data from which you are reasonably likely to re-identified by;
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- Our employees, contractors and third-party service providers. This includes social network providers, payment providers (e.g. for goods purchased from us with others that may manage our brand or product promotions) and for others that may develop or maintain our systems or technology which will enable us to enhance and better our offering for your continued use;;
- Those parties who we are required to provide your personal information to by law, for example, to comply with a court order, prevent illegal use or to defend third party claims;
- Associated businesses that may wish to market products to you; and
- Those persons that we may sell all or a portion of our business to, as well as their agents and advisors.
During the course of providing our goods and services to you, we may disclose your personal information to persons located outside of Australia. Before disclosing your personal information to any person located outside of Australia, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to your personal information. This may include (without limitation), making enquiries with respect to the recipient’s existing data protection measures and imposing contractual obligations on the recipient to comply with the China Privacy Principles.
If you are situated in any country other than China (including the European Economic Area), we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is protected in a manner consistent with the relevant laws when being disclosed to parties situated outside of the country (or in the case of members of the EU, the European Economic Area). We will also require our agents, consultants and sub-contractors to whom we disclose your personal information to maintain a similar standard of the protection.